If you are looking for a multiple day offshore kayak fishing trip, these week long vacation packages deliver the best value. 6 days, 5 nights and 4 days of kayak fishing! Summer time in South Florida brings calm seas and a multitude of fish species including Sailfish, Kingfish, Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, Barracuda, Snapper, Jacks and Tarpon.
Lodging during your kayak fishing vacation will be at a beautiful waterfront home in Boynton Beach, Florida, located right on the intracoastal waterway. After fishing offshore you can come home and and fish right from the back porch! Tarpon, Snook, Sharks, Snapper and Jacks are common catches while fishing from the pool deck.
Relax and enjoy a fresh cooked dinner after every fishing day. Any fish that you wish to keep will be filleted, vacuum sealed and freezer stored for easy transport home. NO HIDDEN FEES. Space is limited!
– Located right on the Intracoastal Waterway
– 6 Bedroom 6 Bathroom House
– Pool and Tiki Lounge
– 1 mile from our ocean launch point in Boynton Beach, FL
– Only 6 miles to Shops and Restaurants on Atlantic Ave
Sunday – Pizza
Monday – Venison and Chicken Kabobs
Tuesday – Fresh Grilled and Fried Fish
Wednesday – Venison Baked Ziti
Thursday – Fresh Fish Tacos
What Does It Cost?
$2250 – Angler
$500 – Non Angler Companion
What is included?
- 5 night stay at Waterfront Property
- Continental Breakfast
- Lunch Provide by Jersey Mike’s on Fishing Days
- Dinner Provided Every Night
- 4 Days of Kayak Fishing
- Transportation to and from launch site
- Hobie Pedal Kayak
- Rods/Reels, Tackle and Safety Equipment
- Live Bait
- Catch Filleted and Vacuum Sealed
Reserve Your Spot
Deposit is non refundable. If we are put under a Tropical Storm/Hurricane warning, deposit can be transferred to another trip.